Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behaviour. Psychology is a multifaceted discipline and comprises many sub-fields of study such areas as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behaviour and cognitive processes. Psychology is the science of behaviour and mind, including conscious and unconscious phenomena, as well as feeling and thought. It is an academic discipline of immense scope and various interests that, when taken together, seek an understanding of the developing properties of brains, and all the variety of epiphenomena they manifest.
- Track 1-1 Behaviourism
- Track 2-2 Addiction to Drugs
- Track 3-3 Developmental Psychology
- Track 4-4 Biological Psychology
- Track 5-5 Experimental Psychology
- Track 6-6 Personality Psychology
- Track 7-7 Psychodynamic Theories