Neuroinformatic is an examination field worried with the association of neuroscience information using computational models and explanatory apparatuses. These territories of research are critical for the coordination and investigation of progressively extensive volume, high-dimensional, and fine-grain exploratory information. Neuroinformaticians give computational instruments, scientific models, and make interoperable databases for clinicians and research researchers. Neuroscience is a heterogeneous field, comprising of numerous and different sub-disciplines (e.g., Cognitive Psychology, behavioural neuroscience, and behavioural hereditary qualities). All together for our comprehension of the mind to keep on deepening, it is fundamental that these sub-orders can share information and discoveries definitively; Neuroinformaticians encourage this. Neuroinformatic remains at the convergence of neuroscience and data science.
- Track 1-1 Data Processing
- Track 2-2 Brain Computer Interface
- Track 3-3 Computational Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Neural Computation
- Track 5-5 Neuro Engineering
- Track 6-6 Brain Informatics
- Track 7-7 Analysis and Modelling of CNS and Neuronal System