Neurochemistry refers to the chemical processes that occur in the brain and nervous system. The fact that one can read this text, remember what has been read, and even breathe during the entire time that these events take place relies on the amazing chemistry that occurs in the human brain and the nerve cells with which it communicates. It is the study of the identities, structures and functions of compounds (neurochemicals) that are generated by and that modulate the nervous system. Neurochemicals include oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters and neurotransmitter-regulating substances.
- Track 1-1 Neuro Transmitters
- Track 2-2 Growth , Development and Differentiation
- Track 3-3 Intracellular Signalling
- Track 4-4 Intercellular Signalling
- Track 5-5 Metabolism
- Track 6-6 Neural processing and Behavior
- Track 7-7 Sensory Transduction